By accessing the website at https://theartoffreediving.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Cancellation policy
The Art of Freediving is a small business, therefore we follow a strict cancellation policy. By signing up for the course, you agree to pay a non refundable deposit of 150 AUD. This deposit is required for administration fees, booking necessary venues and logistics of the course. In a situation, where participant decides to cancel or reschedule the course, following rules apply:
- There are no refunds due to missed course or session
- Re-scheduling or cancellation of any of the course sessions in less than 7 days before the course start is not refundable
- Re-scheduling of any of the course sessions between 20 and 7 days before the course start can be done for a 50 AUD fee
- Re-scheduling of any of the course sessions more than 20 days before the start can be done free of charge
- Cancellation of the course more than 7 days prior to the course start is partially refundable (paid deposit is non refundable).
- Cancellation or rescheduling of a pool/depth session in less than 7 days before the date of the session is non refundable
- Courses and sessions are non refundable after the participant has completed the course
In case of a cancellation of the course or a training session by The Art of Freediving, the cost is fully refundable. If we decide to cancel the open water session due to weather, logistics, low participant numbers or any other reason, we'll work out the next available date or do a partial refund.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Art of Freediving's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Art of Freediving's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Art of Freediving at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Art of Freediving's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. The Art of Freediving makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Art of Freediving does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Art of Freediving or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Art of Freediving's website, even if The Art of Freediving or a The Art of Freediving authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Art of Freediving's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Art of Freediving does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Art of Freediving may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Art of Freediving does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Art of Freediving has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Art of Freediving of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
The Art of Freediving may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.